Raymond Tseng DDS, PhD
Pediatric Dentist & Owner
Dr. Ray loves working with parents and children to create positive experiences at each visit, for every child. He believes his role is to provide all the information needed to help parents make informed choices about their child’s oral healthcare, and to develop a plan that balances the wishes of parents with the wellbeing, health and wellness of the child. Dr. “Ray” completed his Bachelors of Science (BS), Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS), and Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) at the Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio. He also completed a four-year residency/fellowship in pediatric dentistry and nutrition at the University of North Carolina Hospitals and School of Dentistry.
Dr. Ray is adjunct faculty at the UNC Department of Pediatric Dentistry, and serves as the Chair for Children’s Dental Health Programs for the North Carolina Dental Society. He has hospital privileges at Wake Med Hospital in Raleigh, NC as well as the Cape Fear Valley Health System in Fayetteville, NC. Outside of his clinical and academic commitments, Dr. Tseng enjoys traveling with his wife and his son, Little Ray.
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry, UNC-Chapel Hill School of Dentistry/ UNC Hospitals, Chapel Hill, NC
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellowship, UNC Gillings School of Global Public Health, Chapel Hill, NC
- DDS, Ohio State University College of Dentistry, Columbus, OH
- PhD Oral Biology, Ohio State University Graduate School/College of Dentistry, Columbus, OH
- BS Psychology, Ohio State University College of Arts & Sciences, Columbus, Oh
Dr. Ray is a proud member of the following organizations:
Jordan Murphy, DMD, FAAPD
Dr. Murphy was born and raised in New Hampshire and because of this has a great love for all things New England.
During high school and college, her pediatric dentist hired her to work in the front desk of his office, and she soon realized her passion for dental medicine. She completed her Bachelors of Art (BA) degree in Health Sciences at Gettysburg College, and then her Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree at the University of Pennsylvania.
With a big heart and strong desire to work with children, she moved from Philadelphia to Pittsburgh to earn her certificate in pediatric dentistry. Dr. Murphy is currently at the Children’s Hospital of UPMC and has truly enjoyed being part of a comprehensive care team with a strong background in collaborating with other medical specialties, and working with medically complex and special needs patients at the Children’s Hospital. She is excited to bring the same level of care to her patients as she makes the move to the North Carolina.
Dr. Murphy loves spending time with her three siblings and her fiance who is an Air Force dentist, as well as running, skiing, and watching her favorite ice hockey team, the Boston Bruins!
- Certificate in Pediatric Dentistry, Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, PA
- Doctorate of Medicine in Dentistry, University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- BA Health Sciences, Gettysburg College, Gettysburg, PA